Sold Camper jam tickets for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko123

VIP Member
Unfortunately we can't make it. Anyone interested in our tickets. ?

£120 ono

Adult Camping Friday Arrival (2)£120.00
Vehicle Pass 1
Any Other Vehicle - Family Camping£25.00

noted interest by someone else, are they now sold & is the parking pass vallid for a VW Camper ? thanks Dontb65
Hi, Yes still available. The vehicle pass is valid for any vehicle for the weekend. Last year we went in our T6 but we changed in the last few months to a larger van (non VW - I can hear the groans already,,,) but its such a great event and we will still wanted to go with some friends this year so we paid the supplement for a non VW vehicle.

Hi, thank you for reply. I am based in Coalville near jct 22 of M1. Where are you ? I would be interested in buying. Talking to another guy who has offered me ticket for parking and one adult for 70. I only need it for myself and my van. (the wife is a NO thanks in the van-shame, sure its because if I stay without hook up there is no hair dryer). I am only a bit dubious as he said his parking was for a car/van and a bit worried it wont be valid for my T4 although he assured me it will be ok ! Could I ask how much you are looking for yours and what day is it from please. (his is from Friday til Sunday which is what I want to do or preferably Thursday-Sundday. I am actually looking to go to enjoy the event, but also put my van on sale. I have it on autotrader but not much interest. Now thinking I paid too much and will loose money on it. I am due to go abroad to start a job. Take a look at my ad - it shows I am a brutally honest guy. K538 OAE. am ex forces you see.

Unfortunately not. We are in London. Happy to post them and you can do a bank transfer one you have received them if that works

wow. Would you take 70, thats what the other lad wants. I will send you a fiver to cover cost of postage first?

understand. how about 80 - send me both, and I will pay the postage and see if I can sell the other ?

Tbh you are probably better off going for the single at 70 from the other seller. I'll hold out for 90 for both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back