Cambridge Campervans conversion complete

I love the retro floor. what is it? It’s s perfect for the colour of your cabinets.

Love the van too. Have you got any more pictures?

Love this! We’ve just put an order in for bay leaf green. Hoping to do something very similar with ours when we get it (March 2022!)

I seriously like your floor. Have you got a link for it? I know it’s not fitted yet and I’m not even sure weather it’s wallpaper you’ve got down there just for the idea? It really suits those cupboards. I think it would suit mine too :)

I seriously like your floor. Have you got a link for it? I know it’s not fitted yet and I’m not even sure weather it’s wallpaper you’ve got down there just for the idea? It really suits those cupboards. I think it would suit mine too :)
@Long tall John i will find out the make from Cambridge campervans. It is fitted as part of the build but we purchased another length as a mat over to protect from dog claws.

Got the van back from Cambridge campervans today, well happy with the conversion. Final stage will be wheels and lowering when funds allow!

View attachment 124918

View attachment 124919
Hi Saint Paul, the van looks great and Cambridge Campervans are on our shortlist. What made you chose them? Are you happy with the service and have there been any build issues with the van since you bought it? Would you recommend them? Cheers, Idris

Back