Sold Cabbunk Twin

Status
Not open for further replies.

IestynD

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I've now had a Storm Poptop fitted so no longer need the double Cabbunk bed system.

If your new to this it allows the front swivel seats to be converted into a bunk bed system for small folk! Make it so you can take the kids away or grandkids in comfort!

1672918166320.png

Its served us well for a few years and as such has some very minor age related marks. The outer storage bag is ripped but this does not impact it at all. It still goes in the bag and works as expected.

I'm based in Oxford but travel a little with work - I'm in Portsmouth next week. I can post if required at cost.

New these are £349.
(more details, videos of how they work etc: Unique Patented Cabbunk Twin | Cabbunk)

Grab a bargain at £200ono before i list it on eBay....

Thank You

Hi. I'm quite interested in this item. How much do you think delivery would be to preston?

I've had a quick look:

1673000948556.png

So £23 is the cheapest i can see.

Thank You

Cheers. Have you any pictures? I'm just conscious it's still quite expensive for a well used piece of kit

Cheers. Have you any pictures? I'm just conscious it's still quite expensive for a well used piece of kit
I can get some pictures for you.

Its £150 cheaper than buying it new..... Its had two small children sleeping on it so not really had much wear!

I'll update pictures later this evening if i get chance.

Thank You

Hi, yes it sold - had to put it on eBay.

Thank You i'll update the add now to mark as sold (if i can).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back