Sold Busfest 2022 Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cymro

T6 Pro
2 adult tickets and 1 dog-free camping for this weekend's Busfest show for sale. Would like a fair offer for them (their total face value is £150).

I will need to change the vehicle registration on the camping ticket and therefore would like them gone today. I can also change the names on the adult tickets.

One of our party broke their leg and can't attend.

They can’t be transferred mate, would stay in your name/registration

I think you would be ok with adult it’s the registration on the camping ticket that can’t be transferred
Worst case they pay on the door, I nice your in your in

They can’t be transferred mate, would stay in your name/registration
'Change Order' on the Busfest My Account allows both vehicle registration (needed for vehicle transfer) or the 'current person name' to be changed (not needed for adult ticket transfer).
1662633240071.png

This has to be done before tickets are issued, these changes are done manually by one of the busfest staff who are all at busfest already, these cannot be changed now

I could do with 1 adult ticket if you don’t mind splitting them?
Just seen what #Pauly replied - does that apply to the adult tickets as well as the camping ones?

I prefer to wait to see if I can sell the set together before I have to split. The name on the adult tickets does not need to be changed, but the vehicle one will need to be to get entry.

This has to be done before tickets are issued, these changes are done manually by one of the busfest staff who are all at busfest already, these cannot be changed now
My intention is not to get into a spat with you, but I have just changed the vehicle registration this morning for another vehicle and got the confirmation below by email that the registration has changed (I have redacted personal info).

I won't sell a camping ticket unless I can change the vehicle registration.

1662634276737.png

My intention is not to get into a spat with you, but I have just changed the vehicle registration this morning for another vehicle and got the confirmation below by email that the registration has changed (I have redacted personal info).

I won't sell a camping ticket unless I can change the vehicle registration.

View attachment 171674
I asked the same question to busfest. They replied to me- when tickets are sent out. Name changes and vehicles changes cannot be made. They can’t be transferred.
So good knows how you done it.
I had very angry replies off three busfest staff all saying the same thing

Completely understand.
I’ll be able to buy an extra adult ticket when I turn up tomorrow, so I’m not concerned about getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back