Bulkhead Wanted

Hi all, waiting on delivery of my t6 kombi highline hopefully within the next 2 weeks and looking to buy a bulkhead for behind the rear seats, any recommendations where i should look or has anybody got one for sale ????

Hi all, waiting on delivery of my t6 kombi highline hopefully within the next 2 weeks and looking to buy a bulkhead for behind the rear seats, any recommendations where i should look or has anybody got one for sale ????

I have a bulk head I took out of a 2016 trendline panel van before conversion. Don't know if that's what your looking for but it's yours of you want it.....

I'm having one custom built. I've done it before myself. With ply, double skinned and internally insulated. But this time I'm having other stuff done, so it's easier to get it all done by the converters. I'll be picking the van up tomorrow morning. When I've time, I'll post some pics.

I'm having one custom built. I've done it before myself. With ply, double skinned and internally insulated. But this time I'm having other stuff done, so it's easier to get it all done by the converters. I'll be picking the van up tomorrow morning. When I've time, I'll post some pics.

im midlands so untill i get my t6 i have no way of collecting it, what price you looking for ?
It's got a window but needs a bit of a clean up, might want to spray paint it so £50 think is fair. I am down in Kidderminster July 2nd and Birmingham 3rd so might be able to drop off between meetings or meet up on way home. I'll post some pics up today

Back