Broken again

Jer1978

So On route to Eastbourne the engine management light has come on along with the coil light , Carista says fuel temp sensor problem and a battery problem also any ideas ? Sick and tired of this bloody van now
2018 t6 204 manual
Cheers for any hints and tips

take a pic of the codes, then clear them and see if the come back.?

post the actual codes so we can look further.

not come across a "fuel temp sensor" error code before.

Battery could be a million things, need to see specific code for more detail.

repeat of this that @Loz was helping out with?

15898 is the same as last time must be that plug again, I’ve got some spares now.

You think? I’ll try and have a look in the morning , didn’t fancy standing on the side of the m25 lol

Solder penetrates the multi core and makes it rigid instead of flexible.
I prefer to solder but both ends of the soldered piece last longer if secured to a non moving object.

Solder penetrates the multi core and makes it rigid instead of flexible.
I prefer to solder but both ends of the soldered piece last longer if secured to a non moving object.
I agree, but had to reuse the receptacles so soldering was the only option at the moment. After the last time I purchased new plugs but they don’t come with pins etc. If I could buy a selection box of the various pins I would have them in stock.

Reactions: DXX
15898 is the same as last time must be that plug again, I’ve got some spares now.
Is anyone able to let me know where to locate the fuel temp sensor in the engine bay. I have the same fault code and suspect broken wires etc but don't know where the sensor is.
Thanks

Back