1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Britstop

Discussion in 'Camping & Campsites' started by Lee, 30 Sep 2016.

1. Lee

Lee Member T6 Pro

Map
    Anybody a member of Britstop, their website isn't great, the concept seems great though.

Appreciate any feedback, be good to see a bit of the country with some free stop overs.

2. Davenjo

Davenjo Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

No experience of it but it looks like a great idea and one that is going to grow and offer more choice year on year. Might give it a go, once we get used to campervan camping, next year (probably not worth signing up now as the current book runs out in February?). Lets face it, the cost of the book for a year is about the same as 1 or 2 nights on a pretty basic campsite so not really much of a risk to take trying it.

3. Lee

Lee Member T6 Pro

Map
    Exactly what I'm thinking... one for next year.

4. Davenjo

I'm going to the Campervan and Caravan show at the NEC in a couple of weeks - Brit Stops are listed as an exhibitor so, if I have time, I'll have chat with them.

5. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    @Dave Harris feel free to invite them to the forum if they want to post up some info etc for members

Davenjo likes this.
  6. Davenjo

Does that go for the T6 convertors and/or anything else of possible relevance to us as well?

7. Lee

Lee Member T6 Pro

Map
    See if you can half inch one of their guides :)

Davenjo likes this.
  8. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member Admin Moderator VCDS User

Map
    Yes absolutely, everyone is welcome to be a member and chat, if businesses want to advertise and push products then we will ask for some kind of contribution from them

9. Davenjo

Will do - is there any artwork anywhere I can use to print some mini flyers from?