Box Sets

Which Streamed Box Sets have you seen and like.

• Total voters

Loz

Admin
VIP Member
Here is a starter for 10... just add your own to the topic and I'll add them into a second poll..

Something about the term "box sets" annoys me when it isn't being used to describe physical media that came in a box. I've watched a few of those as they were broadcast. Does that count?
</weird old man>

I haven't seen any of the above but I have seen and liked The Inbetweeners:rofl:

sorry if it sounds immature but I am only 57:D

I have a very dry sense of humour apparantly, and don't really find many things funny, so rarely watch comedies or stand ups, but Inbetweeners is fantastic, and has me in stitches. Maybe it's because as guys, we can relate to the whole format of this, but it has to be one of the funniest things I've seen. (I actually watched a couple of episodes yesterday) Those 4 just work so well together. You should watch the outtakes on YouTube, that's just as funny.

Thanks for the heads up Paul,I will.They are hilarious:thumbsup:

I wonder who made up the word clunge:rofl:

Something about the term "box sets" annoys me when it isn't being used to describe physical media that came in a box. I've watched a few of those as they were broadcast. Does that count?
</weird old man>
They should be re-named as Net Sets.

First series of Banshee was insane, it’s as if the writers had put about 3 series worth of ideas into the first one which I guess is why the following 2 weren’t so good

True.

It was quite refreshing that they didn't drag it out for too long.

10 episodes in seasons 1 to 3 and only 8 in the 4th season ment it was a bit of a whirlwind if binge watching!

The 3 series of Spartacus. A bit CGI heavy but if you like boobs, blades, biceps, blondes, blood, brunettes, bloke bashing, bare bodies, bold bravado, beatings and bonking then this is for you. It's amazing what can be achieved whilst wearing sandals.;)

Back