Sold Black Copper Wolfrace X10X 19x9 wheels and 275/40 load rated (T32) tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaks

VIP Member
T6 Pro
19x9 wheels with 275/40 tyres, two of which have done less than 150 miles!!

Very good condition apart from 1 wheel which I kerbed on my way back from collecting my new wheels (Karma maybe).

I had them powder coated in Black Coper which looks great.

The picture with the tape is the one that got kerbed, the other have a few tiny marks but nothing bad.

Fully load rated (wheels and tyres) for T32.

Also included in sale are a set of watkins engineering PCD 15mm spacers and bolts for the back wheels, and a full set of oem style cover caps for bolts.

Gone full swamper, so no longer needed.

Collection from Bristol, or possibly meet up along M4 corridor to junction 13.

Bargain at £450

IMG_2009.jpeg

IMG_2010.jpeg

IMG_2014.jpeg

IMG_2041.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

I like these, funny enough I was talking about these wheels in another thread! I will have a chat with the lovely wife later. Do you know the offset please? I've got devonports on at the mo with 25mm rear and 21mm front spacer/adapters on, wondering if they will stick out too much if I left them on.20221226_142653.jpg

I like these, funny enough I was talking about these wheels in another thread! I will have a chat with the lovely wife later. Do you know the offset please? I've got devonports on at the mo with 25mm rear and 21mm front spacer/adapters on, wondering if they will stick out too much if I left them on.View attachment 196692
Hi
They are ET48. I ran them with 15mm spacers on the back (included in the sale) and no spacers on the front. I think devonports are ET55 and 7.5" wide. I guess it depends how low you are. I was running a 90mm drop, so they had to 'tuck' into the arches.

Sorry Mrs Lloydy not keen on the colour, glwts, we are looking for silver wheels, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back