Black Badges & Top Grille

Jeff Goodall

T6 Pro
hi guys, looking to de Crome front and rear badges and Crome strip in top grille . Going gloss black.Do you think best to get sprayed professionally or wrapped as want a perfect finish. Cheers

If you want my advice, use Black insulation tape over the front chrome and then stand back to see what you think.
I love Blacking everything as you know, but this doesn't look right. It makes the front end look weird in my opinion.

62AB5F66-2F8F-4B10-90DA-DFF4CABE7F20.png
If you want my advice, use Black insulation tape over the front chrome and then stand back to see what you think.
I love Blacking everything as you know, and this doesn't look right. It makes the front end look weird in my opinion.
I love Blacking everything as you know, and this doesn't look right. It makes the front end look weird in my opinion.
I did wonder that myself but I’m after a final look something more like this .

I totally agree with your look, but that looks like it has a different splitter to our's, Black number plate and it might be on air.
Try what I suggested, you might like the look, but if you don't, at least you can just remove the tape.

I had my grills painted piano black that’s gloss, bumpers were coded white (was panel van) then I sprayed with a plastic spray the badge Matt black. I love it makes the front look really nice

6873FDF3-8498-4A0B-BF35-4B7B396D2255.jpeg

A0DC1C74-FD66-4793-998A-97484EC55207.jpeg

I don’t know the brand but my splitter is the same as the one on the black number, which looks amazing btw.

hi guys, looking to de Crome front and rear badges and Crome strip in top grille . Going gloss black.Do you think best to get sprayed professionally or wrapped as want a perfect finish. Cheers
I ordered one of these from Vanstyle so I've got the chrome one to go back to if I want to. I'm also thinking I might do the 'spare' VW badge in an accent colour at some stage in the future

VW T6 Replacement Front Badge Gloss Black - Vanstyle

Back