BatteryGroup.co.uk Discount Code?

YellowHound

Photographer
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Anyone?

Looking to make a purchase an wondered if there are any discount codes floating about.

Thanks.

i would compare prices with Alpha Batteries with next day delivery nicely wrapped and shipped sorry don't have a code for you

I should clarify - it's a portable power station that I am looking to buy, not a vehicle battery.

Thanks!

@YellowHound the Camper Vibe girls on u tube recommend the Jackery explorer P S but they are expensive, they are giving one

away ...... not sure if they have a discount code set up a few days ago i' ll look later cheers Mud

@YellowHound the Camper Vibe girls on u tube recommend the Jackery explorer P S but they are expensive, they are giving one

away ...... not sure if they have a discount code set up a few days ago i' ll look later cheers Mud
Thanks but I'm going for the Bluetti EB70.
That Jackery is a lower rating and it's Li-ion, not LifePo4.

So I left the item I want to buy in my 'basket'.
I receive a 5% discount code from battery group to encourage me to complete the purchase.
And it specifically excludes the item in my basket....

Last edited:
Hmm...my experience with Batterygroup.co.uk not shaping up to be the best customer experience I've had.

Just sent them this, which is hopefully self-explanatory.

'Thank you for your reply.

So, when you say on your site 'same day dispatch when ordered before 3pm' on an item that was showing as in stock - you absolutely don't mean that?

Disappointed. You initially sent me an e-mail with 'dispatched' as the status, which prompted my query regarding delivery, when you knew it clearly hadn't been dispatched. The you send me another mail with 'partially dispatched' - which is really strange as it's a single item, yes?

And now you tell me it hasn't been dispatched at all

Can you give me the date you expect it to be delivered to me please?'

Hi YellowHound - I'm in the same position as you were - got a battery in my basket but I'm not getting any discount code - just wondering what the 5% code you got as they are generic, I could see if it then works for me:)

Hi YellowHound - I'm in the same position as you were - got a battery in my basket but I'm not getting any discount code - just wondering what the 5% code you got as they are generic, I could see if it then works for me:)
Cleat your cookies and try again. Allow cookies again. Don’t complete the purchase and let the prompt rule kick in with a spurious discount!

Back