Badgeless grill???????????

Samgough

T6 Pro
Hey all
Is there a badgeless grill yet??? Keep seeing all these t5s will them. I need one.......!!!!

Cheers

Make one! You'll need a spare grille (second hand off scrap yard..
The cut n shut, plastic weld sand and spray..
Job done.. cost 35£

I've made one but not painted or fitted it yet. It's a lot of messing about if you want it to look factory as it's quite curved. Not as easy as the old golfs!

I considered going down this route as I have on many of my other vehicles, but I just didn't think the T6 suited it.
In my humble opinion the front needs the badge and the single chrome strip that lines up with the one in the headlights. This breaks up the front pretty well, but happy to be proven different if anyone has any pics of a badgeless T6.

I considered going down this route as I have on many of my other vehicles, but I just didn't think the T6 suited it.
In my humble opinion the front needs the badge and the single chrome strip that lines up with the one in the headlights. This breaks up the front pretty well, but happy to be proven different if anyone has any pics of a badgeless T6.

Yep my thoughts aswell. However i wanted the chrome strip on the top also just under the bonnet and join the lines from the headlights uptop, so i had to get a caravelle grill and gloss black the middle chrome strip.

Back