Awning Lights

vw-me

T6 Pro
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend any internal awning lights ? We’ve got the Galli II and need something decent for this weekend.

Currently on an LED 10w floodlight hanging for a cable tie... haha !

I bought four of these planning to use two at a time and never got into the second pair as the first pair have never gone flat over a weekends camp (but we don’t leave them on overnight )

image.jpg

Can’t remember TBH but for a wireless/rechargeable setup I’m happy with them just depends if you are looking for a wired in option ?
They take a while to charge and they are not mega bright but good for a bit of background lighting in the evenings I have a pretty large drive away and use one at either end

Just had a search and go outdoors do them also winfields there’s a few versions by the looks of it

Cheers guys.
I’ve just been looking at a Vango Sunbeam 450 and am very tempted.

Cheers guys.
I’ve just been looking at a Vango Sunbeam 450 and am very tempted.
We looked at those for our tent a while back - different class to the lanterns we have but decided against as battery power gives us more versatility and the ability to use outside and/or well away from tent/van and power source which, looking at the weather this coming weekend, I am torn whether to even take the Vango awning to Bala.

Back