Auxillary circuit diagrams

Diesel9a1

T6 Pro
Looking to get the following installed into the van:
  • Auxilary Battery
  • 12v sockets (1 each side in the rear)
  • Double USB (1 each side in the rear)
  • LED Lighting with Override – (On with doors/ Off / On / Disabled)
  • LED Lights in tailgate and hinge beam bit, with above override. Only work with tailgate open, not side doors.
  • 240v hookup – in engine bay or clean dry area – I have driver assist so rear quarter panel under light is full.
  • 240v inverter to charge laptop / battery drills (The latter being a 1A battery Charger)
  • Diesel night heater with silencer and remote start (Internal or external mount????)
  • Option of adding solar charge to the roof rails (I have a 100W flexi panel in the spare room)
What components / systems would be required / useful? I am probably going to get a company in to do this as time constraints plus company is paying plus it's flippin easier!

LED lighting options / models out there that people like or hate? I know the blue look good, but they are useless to see by!

@Diesel9a1 , hiya, just a quick short one.. For the leisure battery, you need a smart charger and not a VSR, the VSR will not look after your battery very well, and it will at best only charge it to 80% capacity due to the blue motion setup.. The smart charger will look after the battery 100%, and charge it to 100% capacity. There are several makes, however the Ring dc30 has solar management built in to the unit.

Cheers @T6 Dave
Had a price of the following:
D2 £1250+vat 701 controller as Eberspacher are having issues with their smart start
£445 charger
£430 inverter (1kw with two sockets)
£65 240 Hookup
12v & USB included in the above. LEDs & manual switching probably a little extra, but as the van will be in bits, I doubt it will be much extra!

The installer mentioned about a smart charger with the vans so that is good to know he is aware.

@Diesel9a1 , look at the Red Arc battery solutions, they do smart charge and charger in one unit with a nice remote panel, think it does solar as well.. Not cheap, but def on my list as tough due to being an Aussie piece of kit.. Just mentioning it due to the charger price.. But good to know he knows about the VSR against Smart charger issues..

Back