Ascot Grey T6.1

BolaCola

Hey

New to the forum and will start a thread on re mapping but for now here is my T6.1 Ascot grey, pretty extensive build, running on Bilstein B14, Bronze BBS XR, Gloss front, badge and mirrors splitter, skirts & splitter. Interior - Sports captain seats with Golf GTD tartan and leather. Lined, insulated removable rock and roll bed on rail system, LED halo, leisure battery, hook up. Think that cover it!

Winnie.jpg

a04befa28b224ba4943b2872496d7c59.jpg

f8b44a49320244ceaac5a97aa2dcd696.jpg

Ace looking van welcome! what R and R rail bed did you go for if you dont mind me asking?

Ace looking van welcome! what R and R rail bed did you go for if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks - It was fitted by Flexivan Conversions - they get them from Germany but not sure who the manufacture is. I wanted one on a rail system as need to get bikes in the back.

Thanks man - Felxivan Conversations in Salisbury - ace family run outfit - highly recommend them
looks great,I want the grey leather blue stitched GTE blue check ,& use looks well finished,issit a kit.or do they scratch make it,and issit leather ?

Thanks - not sure who manufactures it as it was supplied and installed by Flexivan Conversations in Salisbury - I know they get them from Germany. My main thing was I wanted it on a rail system to move up and down the van as I have bikes in the back alot of the time, there are only a couple of good installers in the south that supply R&R on a rail system.

Thanks - not sure who manufactures it as it was supplied and installed by Flexivan Conversations in Salisbury - I know they get them from Germany. My main thing was I wanted it on a rail system to move up and down the van as I have bikes in the back alot of the time, there are only a couple of good installers in the south that supply R&R on a rail system.
It’s a Reimo.

Back