As if naked flames, oil fires, carbon monoxide and electrical faults aren't enough............

Anyone who’s spent time in a liferaft knows this ‘tent’ will be dripping with condensation in 30 minutes, mmm nice wet sleeping bag.

Warm for a few minutes but as cold as hell when somebody else complains about that slightly yeasty smell... just me then?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
I could tell you a tale about being in a life raft for real that you might not believe.............. it all began many years ago when I went to New York on a ship..... It was the ship of dreams to everyone else. To me it was a slave ship, taking me back to America in chains. Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming....

Anyone who’s spent time in a liferaft knows this ‘tent’ will be dripping with condensation in 30 minutes, mmm nice wet sleeping bag.

He's right, escaping from Captain Birdseyes child labour camp island was hellish....... there were points where there was so much condensation that id wish I was back in my straw hut in my leaf trousers and coconut bra making fish fingers 16 hours a day........

Surely you were in steerage with the rest of village people, we must have seen each other at some point though as I spent the entire trip above the plimsoll line hiding behind the rowlocks in the life raft, now that did get rammed but I don't remember any condensation...

Back