Arm Rests

Cherokee

T6 Guru
Anyone know if there are armrest upgrades available for t6? Mine appear to be a bit naff & weedy.

Anyone know if there are armrest upgrades available for t6? Mine appear to be a bit naff & weedy.

That's a question I've not seen asked yet.
I assume the cloth interior ones are all the same, because my Highline arm rests are I guess a little thin, but I've never had any issues with them.

That's a question I've not seen asked yet.
I assume the cloth interior ones are all the same, because my Highline arm rests are I guess a little thin, but I've never had any issues with them.

I don’t expect issues really, it’s just that they don’t appear to be particularly substantial. I’m being a bit picky maybe!

Just to Bump this post.
Agree they seem a bit weedy - but have noticed that the left armrest on the drivers seat - the foam cushion wobbles around a lot more - but checking the other arm rests they seem more planted.
Is there an easy way to remove them (not with a knife !!!! :) ) - so that maybe i will glue the base down ?
I am sure its the fabric on the outside that keeps it in place - and once it stretches - it lets the foam move about.

CJ

Back