Anyone Know What This Part Is Please?

dannythevan

Hi All

VW T6 with barn doors that won’t open from inside due to broken part.

Does anyone know the part number and where I can buy one?

Thanks

Danny

004EFE1B-AFA4-4AD0-9D7C-701F2AB7CB34.jpeg

2AE03928-C300-4954-A6F0-7D4E8F2A8F58.jpeg

1A0C6E15-9F33-4780-8A1D-04940F3997D4.jpeg

970FCA9F-38C8-4AA4-AD83-A5DE05CCA212.jpeg

Hi Pauly, so today I called my local parts dealer who had one in stock, I went along, paid £1.21 and after 5 minutes had a working door lock!

I have to say that this has been bugging me for ages and to find the part number on the forum so quickly and then be able to buy it the next day was amazing and really shows how brilliant the forum is. Thanks for being such a key part of it.

So the question is.... how can I return the favour?

Best wishes

Danny

Hi Pauly, so today I called my local parts dealer who had one in stock, I went along, paid £1.21 and after 5 minutes had a working door lock!

I have to say that this has been bugging me for ages and to find the part number on the forum so quickly and then be able to buy it the next day was amazing and really shows how brilliant the forum is. Thanks for being such a key part of it.

Best wishes

Danny
Become a member :thumbsup:

Best wishes

Danny
Yeah, like @ Deaky says, join up as a VIP and continue to enjoy everything and more. VIP’s get a specific area and access to additional downloads.
£15 per year and it all goes to the hosting costs of the forum, that @Pauly otherwise meets himself. Tiny price to pay for immediate access to such a broad range of T6 knowledge, and awesome banter.

Brilliant, what a complete bargain! I’ve upgraded and look forward to being an active member as we start the conversion of our stealth camper :). Thanks for everyone’s help!

Cheers

Danny
Good work. Look at that, you’ve already got the gold badge of honour applied to your account.

Back