Anyone Fancy Sea Fishing Tomorrow From Wales

Dannyb6467

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Afternoon folks.
Late notice and all that but I have got 2 places available tomorrow wreck fishing out of Aberdovey.
Catching Cod, Pollock and other eatables.
7am quayside until approximately 7pm evening.
Gear provided if you don't have your own, I have loads and the skipper does too.
£150.00
Cheers.
Dan.

Hi @Dannyb6467 , How did the fishing trip go?
I was in Aberdovey having a coffee on Friday, then went on to Tywyn for the day.
Hope you had a safe and great time.

Evening @Ghost
Went well. Went wrecking for Pollock and got about 60lb each, so freezer full.
Dead calm all day. A long day though, we went 60 miles off shore towards Ireland. 14hr day.
Love it though. If you ever fancy it I can let you have a date in September.
Cheers.

Was that on Mikatcha? with Charlie Bartlett?

He does some great Tope fishing trips

Richi
Certainly was. We were wrecking this time though. Weather was calm so took the rare opportunity.
Had some great days on the tope over the years but not fantastic over the last 3 really. Charlie has defiantly seen a decline in bigger fish and sheer numbers.
If you fancy it in September I have the boat again. Or August but I'm not on that trip, my boat but booked a holiday too so double booked myself.

We do the sarn-y-bach reef on our kayaks from Tywyn,same as you big decline from back in the day,I remember my first time in 2006,I had never caught a Tope before and had 6 on the kayak and most of them were big girls.

It has been hit and miss for all the kayakers

hopefully catching some sharks this weekend out from Milford haven. First timer so slightly nervous

Back