Another Winter Tyre Question !

What do you mean "rate them"? Are you asking do you really need them? Or what specific brand have you got? and how do you rate them? Personally I have some Hankooks are they are amazing in snow and the rest of the time perfectly fine.

Rate them, what brand have you got and how good are they, not interested in online reviews, I want to hear it from the actual users

for my T6 4mo. 235/60/17 Nokian Weatherproof SUV : Rating 98% its not technical but hey!!!
Leave them on all year round, looks like they will do 40k+ miles with 3mm still remaining. Brilliant in all conditions for a van, and pretty bloody good off-road as well.
the 204Bi TDI with Dynamic Chassis Control is more than matched by the Nokians, even in the summer months imo.
When they need swapping I may go for an 18" version 235/55/18, just because ~I've got some Amarok 18" wheels in the garage waiting for a home.

For my car Volvo xc40 250hp petrol turbo high torque; I think the Michelin Cross Climate will be my choice (yet to buy them), I think they will perform slightly better as a summer tyre, and `I give the car more "beans "when I can

Back