Another one for the small Cali Corner...

Cheers! Maybe us Ocean buyers are considered too boring for yellow?!

Any trips planned with yours?
Haha. Whereas us Beach owners are considered tasteless and crass enough to choose it!
I do wish VW let people spec their Campervans up to their own taste a little more. Choosing roof colour, wing mirror colour and a few more fun colours (like classic vans) would make them more money and give us a little more character.

I have a plan to do the north coast 500 sometime next year. Nothing much else other than day trips and the odd night away. You?

Haha. Whereas us Beach owners are considered tasteless and crass enough to choose it!
I do wish VW let people spec their Campervans up to their own taste a little more. Choosing roof colour, wing mirror colour and a few more fun colours (like classic vans) would make them more money and give us a little more character.

I have a plan to do the north coast 500 sometime next year. Nothing much else other than day trips and the odd night away. You?

We did a 5 week Euro trip (Spain and Portugal) in the Summer; booked the ferry again for next year; another 5 weeks. We'll do festivals and other little trips too.

Now I know what the colour looks like, I'm very jelous and your intending to do the route I want to do. Welcome along
It feels a branch decision to choose the yellow but as soon as you have it you just smile and bring a bit of sunshine to even the greyest of days (which can be fairly often in Lancashire).

I ordered an Ocean 150 with DSG in Acapulco blue early in September and have a confirmed week 48 build date. Christmas and New Year will probably slow down delivery to the dealer, but hopefully I will be able to start playing with it by mid January. :)

I have already bought some steel wheels and winter tyres so that should guarantee mild temperatures and no snow :thumbsup:

I ordered an Ocean 150 with DSG in Acapulco blue early in September and have a confirmed week 48 build date. Christmas and New Year will probably slow down delivery to the dealer, but hopefully I will be able to start playing with it by mid January. :)

I have already bought some steel wheels and winter tyres so that should guarantee mild temperatures and no snow :thumbsup:

Awesome; welcome to the not-so-little Cali corner!! :thumbsup:

Back