And another...

jonnyboy

Looking to upgrade from the Kombi to a Beach to get 7 seats and camping capability, ordered yesterday:

Beach with 150PS DSG
Blackberry paint
3 seat bench
2 additional seats
Discover Nav plus
Comfort Mattress
Sports MFSW with paddles
Comfort Dash
Park and Aux Heater w/ Remote
Laminated Privacy Glass
Interior Concept Lights
LED head and tail lights
Fog lights and cornering
Adaptive Cruise
80l fuel tank
Additional sliding window
Lights and Vison pack
All weather tyres
Removeable Towbar

Coming next spring so have time to save up!!

That looks like a nice spec, though as @Roadrunner says you might be better of with a Caravelle or even the Generation 6.

Might be worth checking, but the lights and vision pack isn't needed with the LED front lights I think.

You're right on the lights and vision. That was originally on the list but was removed when we added the LEDs at the 11th hour

Welcome to the small California corner of the forum.
I think that makes it two Beaches and two Oceans so far?
Bognor Motors has a few but they're all for renting out so not sure if they count or not?

For us it's primarily a camper van that carries 5, sleeps 4 plus more with an awning and has the option of carrying 7 if needed.

For us it's primarily a camper van that carries 5, sleeps 4 plus more with an awning and has the option of carrying 7 if needed.

Absolutely love our Ocean (and mostly enjoyed our T5.1 Cali SE when it wasn't broken...) but it is a bit embarrassing when someone asks for a lift and we have to say no - our little BMW M135i (hatchback) actually has more seats than our large, 2.7 tonne van! The restricted seating does rule them out for anyone with a family of more than four. Looking forward to seeing photos - I'm a proper Cali nerd but if you can't see the Beach/Ocean writing on the side, the only way of telling a Beach apart from an Ocean from a distance is from the roof struts.

Going to be here mid Jan but may hold off to Mar 1st for the new registration and give us time to sell the Kombi

Have you look into getting your Kombi converted to give you a similar spec to the beach?
Places like Uberbus do them Link and you have flexibility to change a few bits here and there if you want to.
Uberbus have a very good reputation.

Back