Sold Amarok Steels & Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wheels will be plenty as the Amarok is obviously heavier than a Transporter, the tyres fitted are 101y, they are the highest I could get.

Sorry! Just mid range, I’ve spent money on brands in the past and never seen the mileage benefits, although that was a Sportline and that was shocking for tyres.

Is that what it actually says on the sidewall?
I'm just trying to work out if they are M&S rated, and ok to stick straight on during this cruddy unpredictable weather.

Ignore that, I just saw the question Pauly asked and they are no good for my T32, meaning i'd only need the rims, which doesn't make any real sense.

Yeah that’s where I’m at, quite fancy them and only down the road but tyres are no good for T32 so starts to add up when you put 4 new tyres on them

They were the highest load available for that size, I’ve seen 97’s fitted to a T32 before! I guess it all depends on how fussy you are and if you worry.

I had them fitted to a T32 Kombi!

I'm sure I don't need to go into the load ratings of a T32 because it's been covered a couple of times on here...:eek:
I will have your springs though. (if I can get them relayed further north)

I'm sure I don't need to go into the load ratings of a T32 because it's been covered a couple of times on here...
I will have your springs though. (if I can get them relayed further north)
As I said, some worry, some don’t, luckily I don’t, I managed plenty of miles and nobody died! Springs sold subject to collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back