Air Con not working - always hot - no AC light, no temp control, no direction control. 2018 T6

Joel_V_F1

Hi all,

I think this is my first post here after lingering for a while and seeking inspiration for my van.

Today I collected my 2018 T6 Highline. However, on way home I noticed the air con wasn't working. It was always venting hot air, no matter the temp setting or the direction setting. The fan speed seemed to work ok.

Normally I'd like to get stuck in and resolve this myself (hence my being here and asking this question) but in this instance, and with it being the first vehicle I've bought from a dealer, I turned back around and dropped it back off with them to take a look at.

I've taken a look on here and not seen anyone describe the issues I'm having but wondered if there was some out there with some advice? I'd like to get an idea of how quickly they may be able to resolve it (the dealer gave no indication) and also be prepared to take it back and fix it myself if they are stumped, or it reappears.

Thanks in advance,

JV

Good to hear its sorted mate, always disappointing when something new doesnt work properly, TBF thats a pretty quick turn around from the dealer

Good to hear its sorted mate, always disappointing when something new doesnt work properly, TBF thats a pretty quick turn around from the dealer

Thanks. Yes it was disappointing but glad it was from a dealership who were able to sort it. A private sale I'd have been getting stuck into it myself.

They were nice and quick - they have a lot of stock of used vans so I suspect they 'borrowed' an AC control panel from one of their stock vans in order to fix mine and get me going again as quickly as possible while they sort a replacement for their van. Fine by me of course!

Back