Advice wanted for awning rail / fitting please!!

LornaDoone

I am a complete newbie at this so all advice gratefully received! I have bought a T6 with a west dubs pop top and want to get a drive away awning, but have no idea what the best method is of attaching this to the van. I can’t see where a rail would go (but I may just be being thick!). This is what my roof looks like:
681ED385-E1BC-4473-9ED1-5B4E34479C36.jpeg
Someone suggested magnetic attachments but I don’t know how good these would be or how exactly they work??
If I get a rail fitted I will get a professional to do it so any recommendations for companies near Wiltshire/Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire also gratefully received!!
Can anyone help please?!?!

I wouldn't recommend magnetic attachments. Doesn't sit well with me, not sure they could be strong enough and would worry about the bodywork underneath.

Personally I’d not have a remio rail on the exterior I’d always go for the hidden rail they will fit under your pop top and no body drilling on the van

I wouldn't recommend magnetic attachments. Doesn't sit well with me, not sure they could be strong enough and would worry about the bodywork underneath.

so is it the Reimo you’d recommend? Not sure I’m brave enough to attempt fitting it myself tho!

so is it the Reimo you’d recommend? Not sure I’m brave enough to attempt fitting it myself tho!

Reimo are a good brand but I couldn't recommend as I've not got one. Ours goes under our roof bars which isn't an option for you.
Hopefully @Niknak can make you a recommendation for a pop top.

Back