For Sale AdBlue tank 7E0131877G

bar933

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I have a spare adblue tank for sale from a 2017 VW T6 part number 7E0 131 877 G.

I bought this as a spare when i was having issues with my adblue registering the correct amount.

£220

IMG_8743.jpeg

IMG_8744.jpeg

IMG_8745.jpeg

IMG_8746.jpeg

IMG_8742.jpeg

Hi
My i ask how you fixed your adblue problem?
Cos im having a lot of problems and VW are not sure whats wrong it but im cguessing they are going to tell me to change the sensor so your tank my come in handy for me

Hi Drew,

I have had a number of problems with it, i can not put the 10lt containers of adblue in as it registers it as overfilled and will only give me 650 miles.

Next time i had a problem i got VW in Hull to reset the vehicle for me which sorted it for the 2nd time.

I have recently had a new adblue injector fitted because a rodent had chewed the wire off and the garage where struggling again to get the adblue tank to register, they emptied the tank and only put a set amount in it.

I have now bought 3.5ltr bags of adblue from Halfords and when out gets to 1500 miles on the dash i only add 1 bag so I don’t overfill it.

If you have the 2017 model apparently overfilling is the issue, you can buy a special nozzle from VW which prevents you from overfilling.

Hi
Mine goes from 6500 to 650 with a warning ⚠️ comes on them reset after about 60 miles back to 6500 them after a little while it goes back to 650 warning ⚠️
Vw have reset it twice now it and refilled it with the correct amount
It did go down to 6000 after 600 miles I thought it was fixed until yesterday the warning ⚠️ came on

I’ve not topped it up only Vw

Mine only happened when it was topped up.

Are VW looking at it under warranty, if not, I would take the tank out and rinse it with hot water and let it dry and top it up and see what it does then.

Apparently if it has been overfilled the adblue crystallises on the sensor which can cause these problems.

Thanks sorry for the later replay I've been away ,NOT in the van !
No not under warranty out of my pocket
Im going to take it back next week as the 650 light is back on to see what VW say next
then i could try washing the tank out its one more thing to tick off the list

Back