Acura Camper Conversion

Bikesnvans

Hi all, I'm looking at purchasing a T6 conversion from The Acura Group in Hartlepool.

I'll be travelling down to view van and their work/workshop. I've also done as much online research as possible but wondered if anyone on here had any experience with them, good or bad.

I know each experience is unique but I'd appreciate any feedback either way.

Thanks

Yes czmate, unfortunately nothing on them in here as yet.

Their Facebook reviews and posts look tidy, as so their twitter posts but not much else to go on.

I'll be visiting their workshop this weekend to have a wander before committing.

Roy

Yes czmate, unfortunately nothing on them in here as yet.

Their Facebook reviews and posts look tidy, as so their twitter posts but not much else to go on.

I'll be visiting their workshop this weekend to have a wander before committing.

Roy
So I noticed when I looked myself! ;)

Would be great if you could post your thoughts and any photos you take, am still sitting on the fence re my convertor choice. Planning on going to busfest in September and that will hopefully get me closer to a decision...

Would be great if you could post your thoughts and any photos you take, am still sitting on the fence re my convertor choice. Planning on going to busfest in September and that will hopefully get me closer to a decision...

I see in your post re Busfest and looking for a converter, I’m sure Celtic Motorhomes will be there, go and see them and speak to Ed, real down to earth fella and always willing to chat through your needs.

Hi CZ, collected my van autumn last year and had a few issues.
First one was the van not being ready on arrival after a 4hr trip South to Hartlepool. They finished units that day and arranged to post me the missing rear plastic guard.
The bodywork was also damaged where the water inlet had been cut out.

A few weeks later the water tank was leaking at the seam and the van had to go back to local workshop as its incredibly tricky to access after being boxed in.

Whilst there, issues were noted with carpet lining which I'm awaiting to have fixed.

The Skyline roof is now leaking and I can see there is an extra hole where roof rack has been attached so all in all its been a bit of a disappointment for the money spent.

IMG_20200222_162307.jpg

IMG_20200222_162235.jpg

First one was the van not being ready on arrival after a 4hr trip South to Hartlepool. They finished units that day and arranged to post me the missing rear plastic guard.

A few weeks later the water tank was leaking at the seam and the van had to go back to local workshop as its incredibly tricky to access after being boxed in.

Whilst there, issues were noted with carpet lining which I'm awaiting to have fixed.

The Skyline roof is now leaking and I can see there is an extra hole where roof rack has been attached so all in all its been a bit of a disappointment for the money spent.

View attachment 61268

View attachment 61269
@Bikesnvans sorry to hear of your woes, that proper sucks.
Having suffered myself at the hands of people that we pay vast amounts of money to, we owe it to other owners to try and help them to make an informed choice and not suffer the same fate.

Hi Bikenvans,

I raised the recent outstanding issues with the company in question on the 6th February.

I'll give them to 6th March to be fair before naming them on an open forum. I contacted them for update via Facebook but they've deleted my comment unfortunately.

Fingers crossed all gets resolved

View attachment 61268

View attachment 61269
Hi, sorry to hear about your issues! That sucks but all hopefully resolvable - but a bit of a ball ache.

Mines coming back soon. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Back