Sold A Little Out Of The Ordinary....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo Di VANci

Hi all!!

This one may be a little different to what you may be used to!! By FAR the most important decision that I've made recently is the name of my new van. After a particularly stringent selection process, filtering through a cast of thousands, I decided upon Leonardo Di VANci. (Michelvangelo, Van Gogh, Dick Van Dyke and Van Halen were all excluded for various reasons...like tight spandex)

ANYWAY (I digressed!) I'm a bit of a nerdy/arty type and came up with this graphic to go on him:

DA VANCI 4 copy.jpg

Basically my friends then turned around and said 'you have to share that'... so I did... on this post!!...

I've set up a kickstarter campaign to hopefully shift a job lot of these as vinyl stickers (including massive ones to fit the back panel of a T6) - they're a bit too expensive to get made as single ones!

Please consider having a look at my page- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rupesn/quickstarter-the-vantruvivan-man?ref=user_menu and grabbing a few! (to boot, if I see one on your van, I'll buy you a beer!!!) It's only running for the next 18 days or so, so gett'em while they're hot!

Cheers in advance!!!

Rupes

P.S. Also, it's time that someone came up with something better than these devil horn things!!!!
IMG_1340.JPG

I'm in. Hope you reach the target as the sticker looks a bit like me (20 years ago and a bit heavier!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back