A bar

Rob

VIP Member
T6 Guru
This has just shown up on my Facebook newsfeed from Vanstyle. Certainly not my cup of tea but it's not necessarily what I like.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Well...I was checking threads before creating a new topic and came across this. Should I assume any query I might ask regarding an A-Bar would be met with mockery and distane? If so, that's absolutely fine...visually, I'm not the biggest fan.

However, I was going to query if this T5 model would fit a T6? And the reason for asking is...obviously it'd look better against my grey van in black...but most importantly, I've frequently been the victim of mindless drivers hitting the front of my vehicle from time to time (something awkward about the layout of our street). And considered this may be a partial solution. If there's any more tasteful solutions out there, I'd love to know about them. :)

I'd like to put a steel frame around the entire van, that way I'd feel comfortable parking in a shopping centre car park.:)

Your insurance won't like it, a-bars were outlawed in 2011.

Its always a balance between protection from numpties and the aesthetics isn't it?
But as @Loz states - looks like the insurance companies won't be happy if you were at fault.

Back