6th August Operation By-by Eibach 50mm Hello Abp Bags & Accuair Elevel

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by andythom188, 27 Jul 2018.

1. andythom188

andythom188 Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Time has come to remove the blushberry eibach -50mm spring and move on, they have done me well for 21 months.
    so Booked my fitting slot today with plush automotive leicester for abp bags & accuair elevel managment.
    Fitting commences on the monday 6th august :D but taking it down saturday 4th saves me taking time off work.
    Cannot wait to see what these boys can do with the 4motion it means i will be loosing the spare wheel but sacrifices need to be made for looks:rofl:
    Just hope all this kit fits under the 4motion as it was fitted in a fancy instal off previous owner.
    Only problem i can see is my tyres on the front wheels 8.5 et35 with 275/35/20 might have to change to get them to tuck, so will throw the banded steels in the t6 just incase ;)
    Before and after pics to follow :thumbsup:

20180714_210559.jpg

20180714_210528.jpg

20180714_210546.jpg

Sjacko20 and StudleyGlass like this.
  2. Salty Spuds

Salty Spuds Senior Member VIP Member T6 Pro

I have a 4motion on VB air & still have my spare wheel. Why do you have to lose it?

3. andythom188

Map
    Was told that was the only space to fit the 5 gallon tank as ltd for space

4. Salty Spuds

My tank is on the near side just before the rear wheel. Don't think it's 5 gallon though. Can't see why you'd need something so big, I'd have a word & find out if it's necessary to be that size.

andythom188 likes this.
  5. StudleyGlass

StudleyGlass 150 DSG Kombi Highline VCDS User Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Exciting :somersault: Andy. It's on my list of jobs but it keeps getting moved along :( as others get in the way .
    Are you having accuair level sensor setup ?

andythom188 likes this.
  6. Pedro

Pedro Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Map
    Can’t wait to see after pics mate :thumbsup:

andythom188 likes this.
  7. andythom188

Map
    The 5 gallon endo tank came with the setup and have not seen any other 4motion air setups

8. andythom188

Map
    Heard you have gone to town on your kombi full caravelle conversion very posh.
    Yes full accuair elevel sensor setup

9. andythom188

Map
    I was suprised when they said the 6th august , i snapped there hand off at that fitting date :rofl:
    Did you have any luck with that number i gave you m8 ?

10. StudleyGlass

Map
    Posh, more like poor! It's not helping the air fund much I can tell you :cry:
    Looking forward to updates and info :thumbsup:

11. andythom188

Map
    If i had twin sliders i would probally being doing the same m8, its addictive this modding.
    After this big spend only got to get vision leisure to recover the caravelle seats in some nice leather and im nearly finished i think :rofl:

Fish and StudleyGlass like this.
  12. StudleyGlass

Map
    It will never be over unless we sell up and make a run for it :uh run:

Fish and andythom188 like this.
  13. Petehelmet

Petehelmet Senior Member VIP Member T6 Pro

Map
    Can’t wait to see the results, Plush are the business regarding air ride.

andythom188 likes this.
  14. andythom188

Map
    It was a decision between plush and the instal company ,both have good reviews.
    Just told them im only doing this once so want it as low as it will go , not messing around with it after its installed.

Petehelmet likes this.
  15. Salty Spuds

This is my receiver viewed from the NSR

IMG_3399.JPG

andythom188 likes this.
  16. andythom188

Map
    Thanks for that m8 gives me some idea of where the tsnk can sit.
    How are you liking you vb air nice comfy ride ?

17. Salty Spuds

Can't compare really as I haven't any experience other types. It does ride better than my T5.1 work van though. I tow a boat & it's great in that respect with the self levelling. The "auto level" is spot on when camping.

Fish likes this.
  18. andythom188

Map
    Im looking forward to the self levelling when camping no messing about with blocks

Salty Spuds likes this.
  19. Salty Spuds

It's great when it's peeing down. Park up, press the button, put the bed out, sorted.

Fish and andythom188 like this.
  20. andythom188

Map
    Getting excited nearly time to pick the van up from plush automotive ( well sat morning :rofl:
    Added abit mote kit to the bill :confused: shorter rear bilstein shocks and h&r arb,s might need to sell a body part to pay the bill:eek:

StudleyGlass likes this.