6th August Operation By-by Eibach 50mm Hello Abp Bags & Accuair Elevel

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
Time has come to remove the blushberry eibach -50mm spring and move on, they have done me well for 21 months.
so Booked my fitting slot today with plush automotive leicester for abp bags & accuair elevel managment.
Fitting commences on the monday 6th august :D but taking it down saturday 4th saves me taking time off work.
Cannot wait to see what these boys can do with the 4motion it means i will be loosing the spare wheel but sacrifices need to be made for looks:rofl:
Just hope all this kit fits under the 4motion as it was fitted in a fancy instal off previous owner.
Only problem i can see is my tyres on the front wheels 8.5 et35 with 275/35/20 might have to change to get them to tuck, so will throw the banded steels in the t6 just incase ;)
Before and after pics to follow :thumbsup:

20180714_210559.jpg

20180714_210528.jpg

20180714_210546.jpg

I have a 4motion on VB air & still have my spare wheel. Why do you have to lose it?

Was told that was the only space to fit the 5 gallon tank as ltd for space
My tank is on the near side just before the rear wheel. Don't think it's 5 gallon though. Can't see why you'd need something so big, I'd have a word & find out if it's necessary to be that size.

Exciting :somersault: Andy. It's on my list of jobs but it keeps getting moved along :( as others get in the way .
Are you having accuair level sensor setup ?

My tank is on the near side just before the rear wheel. Don't think it's 5 gallon though. Can't see why you'd need something so big, I'd have a word & find out if it's necessary to be that size.
The 5 gallon endo tank came with the setup and have not seen any other 4motion air setups

Exciting :somersault: Andy. It's on my list of jobs but it keeps getting moved along :( as others get in the way .
Are you having accuair level sensor setup ?
Heard you have gone to town on your kombi full caravelle conversion very posh.
Yes full accuair elevel sensor setup

Heard you have gone to town on your kombi full caravelle conversion very posh.
Yes full accuair elevel sensor setup

Posh, more like poor! It's not helping the air fund much I can tell you :cry:
Looking forward to updates and info :thumbsup:

Posh, more like poor! It's not helping the air fund much I can tell you :cry:
Looking forward to updates and info :thumbsup:
If i had twin sliders i would probally being doing the same m8, its addictive this modding.
After this big spend only got to get vision leisure to recover the caravelle seats in some nice leather and im nearly finished i think :rofl:

If i had twin sliders i would probally being doing the same m8, its addictive this modding.
After this big spend only got to get vision leisure to recover the caravelle seats in some nice leather and im nearly finished i think :rofl:
It will never be over unless we sell up and make a run for it :uh run:

Can’t wait to see the results, Plush are the business regarding air ride.
It was a decision between plush and the instal company ,both have good reviews.
Just told them im only doing this once so want it as low as it will go , not messing around with it after its installed.

Thanks for that m8 gives me some idea of where the tsnk can sit.
How are you liking you vb air nice comfy ride ?
Can't compare really as I haven't any experience other types. It does ride better than my T5.1 work van though. I tow a boat & it's great in that respect with the self levelling. The "auto level" is spot on when camping.

Getting excited nearly time to pick the van up from plush automotive ( well sat morning :rofl:
Added abit mote kit to the bill :confused: shorter rear bilstein shocks and h&r arb,s might need to sell a body part to pay the bill:eek:

Back