6.1 splitter

Which one mate - so many aftermarket options - can you add a picture? I have been looking too so might be able to point you in the direction of one I have seen

Im selling this one if it’s of interest, had it on a couple of months but upgrading to the LV-S. Its the Vanstyle one, just screws on.

Like @JPL says there are loads of options

03CA81C3-7F9F-4BBC-873D-C18D14D7C552.jpeg

Quick flick and looks like veedub transporters and HQ have a couple of similar ones - sure the more eagle eyed will know though

I might be selling one of these. They are exactly the same as the Vanworx Thruxton, they are both one and the same. If you look at the fitting instructions for them both they’re identical, I did a lot of research on them before buying it.
I bought it from Transporter HQ for £600 and also paid £300 for the grill strips. I’ve decided to go a different direction so it’s all still in the box.
Haven’t thought of a price yet but would be open to offers.
Currently away until Sunday so can’t show any photos until then.

I might be selling one of these. They are exactly the same as the Vanworx Thruxton, they are both one and the same. If you look at the fitting instructions for them both they’re identical, I did a lot of research on them before buying it.
I bought it from Transporter HQ for £600 and also paid £300 for the grill strips. I’ve decided to go a different direction so it’s all still in the box.
Haven’t thought of a price yet but would be open to offers.
Currently away until Sunday so can’t show any photos until then.
I would be interested in buying the splitter. Let me know when you are back. Thanks

Back