Sold 4 X 16" Steel Wheels And Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

andys

Ex member
VIP Member
T6 Legend
As above. Only used to drive home from down South before putting Devonports on so less than 200 miles on tyres. Includes all 4 black hubcaps

£100 the set, collection only. Located near Doncaster airport

Oh is there more than one type? I'm back home tomorrow so I'll put a pic up

Update: Now free to any fellow T6er who wants to come and get them, they're wasted just sitting in the corner of the garage

Update: Now free to any fellow T6er who wants to come and get them, they're wasted just sitting in the corner of the garage
Andy
Are they still available?
If so I’ll have them please. Thinking of trying some serious off road tyres on them.
We have a van in Doncaster every week so can collect them this coming week.
Donation to the air ambulance if that’s ok?
Cheers
Dan.

Andy
Are they still available?
If so I’ll have them please. Thinking of trying some serious off road tyres on them.
We have a van in Doncaster every week so can collect them this coming week.
Donation to the air ambulance if that’s ok?
Cheers
Dan.
Deal :thumbsup:

I’m about 10 mins east of the airport. It’s a bit tricky to find me in during the day at the mo and I fly to Finland for a week on fri but let me know by pm when you could collect and I’ll try and fit in.

Andy. I’ve pm’d you mate regarding the wheels.
Also, any particular reason or Finland? We were booked to go there 2 years ago to generally mess about in the snow but I was Taken ill and didn’t go. Interested in recommendations.

Andy. I’ve pm’d you mate regarding the wheels.
Also, any particular reason or Finland? We were booked to go there 2 years ago to generally mess about in the snow but I was Taken ill and didn’t go. Interested in recommendations.
Hi Dan, replied :thumbsup:

I have family in Rauma and I'm going there after a gig in Helsinki with my brother.

Distances between places can be big but there's plenty of space to go round. A weekend at a summer cottage with sauna and a lake a dozen steps away is one of the great experiences of life :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back