2nd year insurance re newal

Tony Abbott

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Spent the morning phoning Insurance companies around, here are my results

Brentacre - £398.00 inc a £68 admin fee - No extras at all.

CCC - £478.00 and it was with AXA but through the CCC. No extras.

Just Kampers - £559.00, all year euro cover thats it. thats the only extra

Adrian Flux - £467.00, I an covered 3rd party only to drive any other car, Personnal injury cover is free, Audio cover is free, Unlimited Euro cover, personnal thaft cover up to 750 as standard.

I went with Adrian Flux, cheapest is not always the best. I

Would you consider £750 personal effects cover adequate in the context of a campervan? That seems very low to me - for comparison my Comfort policy provides £5k of cover.

Would you consider £750 personal effects cover adequate in the context of a campervan? That seems very low to me - for comparison my Comfort policy provides £5k of cover.
@Bav , thats is the free Personnal effects cover that comes with the van. I of course have seperate insurance to cover any AD or lose of personnal items. I was only saying how good the insurance quote it was.

Reactions: Bav
Spent the morning phoning Insurance companies around, here are my results

Brentacre - £398.00 inc a £68 admin fee - No extras at all.

CCC - £478.00 and it was with AXA but through the CCC. No extras.

Just Kampers - £559.00, all year euro cover thats it. thats the only extra

Adrian Flux - £467.00, I an covered 3rd party only to drive any other car, Personnal injury cover is free, Audio cover is free, Unlimited Euro cover, personnal thaft cover up to 750 as standard.

I went with Adrian Flux, cheapest is not always the best. I
Just FYI, Adrian Flux & Just Kampers are the same company.
The CCC insurance is now run by A-Plan.

@Bav , thats is the free Personnal effects cover that comes with the van. I of course have seperate insurance to cover any AD or lose of personnal items. I was only saying how good the insurance quote it was.
Your separate insurance - is that through your household cover? If it is, just be aware that things can get messy as a lot of household policies don't allow dual cover (i.e. the household policy won't pay out for the loss of a personal effect if that item is covered by another policy (such as your motor policy)). Best check the policy wording on that one.

You've got the all-important agreed value policy, so all good on that front. :thumbsup:

Back