2MR code Heavy duty suspension. Is this T32 type (it's a T6 Caravelle)

jayc001

T6 Pro
Just put a deposit on a T6 Caravelle and now parts shopping. I got caught out on my previous Shuttle as despite being T30 it had T32 suspension. Don't have the vehicle to check but looking at build sheet it lists :

32 2MR VWGROUP DAE Heavy-duty suspension, shock absorption and stabilizer bars (suitable for rough roads), perm. front axle load: 1 680 kg

Is this T32 type?

It sounds like but I would wait until you have it and check the lower strut mount to be certain

Yeah best to wait. T32 dampers are more expensive but easier to install so every cloud and that.

I'd say 2MR implies T30 - simply because option 2MR was not available for T6 T32 (but was e.g. for T30).

Hmmm but T30 max front axle load is 1550kg and build sheet states 1680kg which falls in line with T32.

Axle load does point to T32, but I’d want to eyeball it myself as sometimes you don’t get what you think you’re getting.

Yeah need to be patient. Lost £50 on my shuttle coilovers as assumed T30, got them out ready to fit and found it was T32 type. Couldn't return so sold at a loss.

Back