204PS T6 Kombi or 150PS

• Thread starter Deleted member 224
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 224

How can you tell what version you have? I bought a 204PS and have been enjoying for several months now. Just got the log book through however and it states 150PS not 204!! Am hoping this was a clerical error that can be amended, but how can you tell by looking at the engine? I have had a look (very non technical) and cant see anything obvious...

Take a photo of the engine.
CO2 on V5 states 171 which would seem to be inline iwth the T32 204PS version

I had a look at some images online to compare with mine and cant see a difference between 150 and 204ps but that may be an error in the images i have seen

will get a picture uploaded

slightly embarrassing

the van is a 204ps but on the log book it shows this in a different format, as it says max net power (KW) this is in Kilowats and not BHP or PS as they put it

150kw = 204PS

Possibly to do with the changeover to electric vehicles.. Just to show they are on the ball = a DVLA fail.. As Kilowats being elec.... :whistle::rofl::rofl:

yes exactly

got me panicking for a short while there though! but also was thinking blimey if this is 150ps what must the 204 really be like!

Japan and Europe love using PS. It sounds higher.
UK and USA like bhp. Because.....
Australia use kw.

For no added costs?
Nope. Their mistake.
Ordered a 150 after having numerous issues with our 180 (the 140 was much more reliable) so was rather wary of the bi-turbo T6. But they made the error so we accepted it and it was "free."

Looking at the crazy price rises, I reckon our "bargain" Cali is probably still worth roughly what we paid for it.

Nope. Their mistake.
Ordered a 150 after having numerous issues with our 180 (the 140 was much more reliable) so was rather wary of the bi-turbo T6. But they made the error so we accepted it and it was "free."

Looking at the crazy price rises, I reckon our "bargain" Cali is probably still worth roughly what we paid for it.
You are the jammiest!!!

It was a bit of a result!
SO glad we have the 204 too!
Oh god! Don't get me started before the rest of this conversation gets moved to the "204 who/what have you surprised most" thread...such a good engine!!!

Back