For Sale 2018 T30 SWB 150PS Highline Camper, 55k miles. £30,995

levysponger

VIP Member
I am reluctantly selling my stunning 2018 VW T6 campervan conversion. The van was professional converted by Chili Jam Vans who are renowned for both their high end craftsmanship and use of quality parts. Originally I had planned to install a kitchen unit but never got round to it and loved using the van as it is. By taking a portable fridge/gas cooker you have the amenities of a standard conversion combined with the flexibility of a more versatile camper. It also has a 130cm wide RIB bed (wider than standard) to comfortably sleep two adults whilst still allowing good storage beside the rear seats. The pop top can sleep 2. I purchased the van from a VW dealership prior to conversion and it boasts a full VW service history and will be sold with 12 months MOT. The van is on a service/warranty plan direct with VW until July this year, which is transferable to a new owner.

The van features the following : Storm Pop Top with Sky View and independent mood lighting controlled via remote, Luxury Mattress in pop top, Four LED dimmable lights in rear of van controlled via remote, Flexi Lights with usb charging in rear of van and pop top, Leisure Battery, Mains hook up (under bonnet,) USB charging points and 3 pin plug socket, Full Carpet, Insulation and Soundproofing, Upgraded BBS 18" alloys, All the tyres are Bridgestone all weather tyres, Swivel double passenger seat, Pre wired for solar, Premium RIB 130 bed, Altro flooring and a Westfalia detachable tow bar. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Please click on Autotrader Link below for more comprehensive photos, I couldn't upload them to this thread because of the file sizes.

IMG_5460.jpeg

Last edited:
Back