Sold 2017 VW Transporter T6 T30 Highline SWB EU6 204 PS DSG 2.0 TDI BMT - HILLSIDE BIRCHOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy00000

Time to say goodbye to this much loved van. We've had a few good times, but not enough to warrant me owning it anymore. I bought the van from Hillside and had it delivered on the very first day of lockdown number 1. This was the advert hillside used when I bought it....

This Cherry Red Birchover is built to an incredibly high spec, boasting a 204PS engine with DSG 7 Speed automatic. An ex-demo model, this Birchover has approximately 40,000 miles on the clock.

The conversion benefits from a traditional side conversion with Hillside's modern and innovative touch. The kitchen itself is fully equipped with a two-ring hob, fridge, sink and grill. Like most Hillside conversions it also comes fitted with an SCA elevating roof that not only provides flexible standing space but also comes with a roof bed as standard. The rear seat is a RIB crash tested bed with integrated seatbelts. It also folds easily from a comfortable seat to a completely flat bed. The front seats are captains seats and the passenger seat swivels. In the boot area there is a hot and cold shower, good enough for a quick freshen up if off grid.

The base vehicle is also built to an extremely high spec, boasting: climatic air conditioning, adaptive cruise control, multi-function display 'plus', front & rear parking sensors, additional noise suppression, automatic lights, auto rain sensing wipers, cab comfort pack, two tone horn, dimmable dash illumination, Thatcham category 1 alarm and immobiliser, leather multifunction steering wheel, VW 17" alloy wheels, all round LED lights, high beam assist, city emergency braking system, fixed towbar, lowered suspension, trapezoidal side bars, Fiamma F45 awning, leather upholstery, reversing camera, heated front seats, Diesel heater, Upgraded Head unit with SAT NAV (OEM head unit included in sale), power folding wing mirrors and power latching soft close side door and tailgate.

Spec - I'm sure I'll be adding to it as I remember

2017 VW Transporter T6 T30 SWB Fully converted Hillside Leisure Panel Van
204PS
2.0 tdi
DSG
SWB
Cherry Red
Tailgate
40k miles – Still in use
Highline Spec
Comfort Dash
Genuine Multifunctional Steering Wheel
Adaptive Cruise control
Front and rear parking sensors
Automatic lights
High beam assist
Electric folding wing mirrors
Rain sensing wipers
High beam assist
City braking system
Reversing camera
Diesel heater
Apple Car Play
Sat Nav
Electric Heated Side Mirrors with fold up function
Heated Front Seats
Captain seats
OEM LED Headlights
Air Conditioning
Fixed Towbar
17" Alloys
Shower in the boot

The van has a full service history with the last minor service having taken place just last week at VW Parkway Leicester.

I'll be adding some photos tonight/tomorrow, but as a teaser it's still the van that Hillside Leisure have on their web site : Used Campervans for sale - VW, Renault & Nissan

I'm pricing at £43K and it's ready to go.

I've also got everything a newbie might need for sale by separate negotiation.

Any questions, let me know.

Cheers for looking

Paddy

looking good. . .

can you add loads of pics please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back