2017 Caravelle Exec 150 Dsg

Lukavell

DITryer. Sold!
T6 Legend
Evening folks,

I'm very close to putting a deposit down on a campervan so the Caravelle has to go. I thought I'd offer it on here to fellow enthusiasts first.

It has the following features, some of which are factory options and some which come as standard with the Executive specification and a couple which I've added:

Reflex Silver
LED head & tail lights
Electric Tailgate
Electric sliding doors
Cruise Control
Rear View Camera
Alcantara upholstery
Front Swivel Seats
3 Zone Climate Control
Paddleshift
Home made multiflex board
Tinted windows
OEM Rear spoiler

I've also got the OEM Sportline front splitter which again I can include in the sale if its wanted.

It's been over serviced, I did the oil & filter at 10k and I've got it booked in for a full service on the 23rd Dec by which it will have about 17k. It's still not asking for a service either.

It will be returned to standard, including the number plate and in top condition prior to sale. The 16" steel wheels and tyres can be included in the sale if wanted.

It's been a great motor for us as a family and I'm sure it will do exactly the same for somebody else and many more miles. All the big adventures are documented on here.

Were away until the 20th with it but thereafter it is available for viewing.

I'll be putting it on Autotrader for around £34,000 at some point in the new year.

I am of course happy to answer any questions and open to sensible offers.
20191221_151441.jpg 20191221_151501.jpg

Last edited:
Back