For Sale 2015 140PS T30 Trendline SWB Kombi conversion, Manual Euro5 Silver £20k no VAT

Smr72

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Time has come to sell my reflex silver T6 barn door van. Although its a Trendline, it was main dealers demo van and is well specified being almost the same as highline except for heated windscreen and fog lamps. I have owned this for 7 years and its been faultless. This is one of the early 140 6 speed manual Euro5 models with no adblue to worry about. This van looks and goes, handles and stops far better than a van should.

It is a 6 seater and has 2+1 genuine Kombi seats although not fitted windows(Easy Retrofit), it has been well looked after, regularly serviced and has had the following replaced

MOT Oct 24
Mileage 75k
Full service history
Clutch
EGR
Timing belt, Water pump, auxiliary belt, alternator pulley and all idlers
Larger battery

Exterior
3sdm 20" wheels
coilover suspension
H&R Anti Roll Bars
Polybushed front bushes
340mm Front brakes
Revo Remap
Transporter HQ Lights
Gloss black front grilles & Maxton front splitter
Removable Westfalia Towbar and genuine 13 pin electrics

Interior
Air conditioning
Composition Colour Media with app connect and carplay
Eton 8" front speakers
GTI steering wheel
Suede lining to ceiling and pillars
Fully soundproofed, lined and insulated
Genuine 2+1 Kombi rear seats and flooring
Diesel Heater

IMG_8325.jpgIMG_8326.jpgIMG_8328.jpgIMG_8333.jpgIMG_8334.jpgIMG_8335.jpgIMG_8336.jpgIMG_8339.jpg

How much are you looking for buddy?
I’ve just sold my 17 plate oryx Pearl 204 dsg factory kombi as was going convert my 4motion t5.1 but I’ve started looking at vans already converted and then sell the t5.1.
CheeRS

Nice looking van that.

But being euro5 it failed the ulez checker, so not suitable for London. (Unless you pay the daily charge).

GLWTS.

:mexican wave:

This looks to be very similar to mine. CAAC engine? Huge amount of mileage left in it.

Back