Sold 20" Gmp Ltalia Gunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eli

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Now selling my new 20" alloys of my Caravelle, less than 200 miles. Paid £1100 so looking for £1000. Comes with a full set of wheel bolts and a set of locking bolts. May swap for a set of 18" Toluca, Springfield or Palmerston alloys

IMG_0088.JPG
fullsizeoutput_1497.jpeg

Last edited:
Price Drop, £900. You can’t even buy the wheels alone for that and these come with new tyres, wheel bolts and a set of locking wheel bolts

I wasn’t planning on it as I am away for 2 weeks at the end of this week but I do deal with a pallet haulier through work who gives me really good rates for sending pallets

The ride is fine, I set the psi to 36 having read on the forum that seems to be the optimum to get the best out of the tyre. The reason for selling is purely down to looks, they do look great but I have decided to go down the OEM look. I have put my original Devonports back on whilst I look for some OEM 18’s ( Toluca/ Springfield/Palmerston)

The tyres are load rated 102 so not sure if suitable for T32, @chriscroft is very knowledgeable on tyres etc. Mine is a Caravelle and the original tyres are load rated 103 but VW them shelves are selling 20” alloys with 275/35/20 - 102. The tyres themselves are a freebie as the wheel themselves cost £980

The tyres are load rated 102 so not sure if suitable for T32, @chriscroft is very knowledgeable on tyres etc. Mine is a Caravelle and the original tyres are load rated 103 but VW them shelves are selling 20” alloys with 275/35/20 - 102. The tyres themselves are a freebie as the wheel themselves cost £980
Or Oli @BognorMotors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back