Sold 20" Black BBS SX with Pirelli PZero tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Eccles

VIP Member
Bought just a month ago from Rimstyle, the wheels from my T6 are for sale.
Due to a short-notice change of plans I don't need the van any more but would rather sell the wheels separately.
With only 200 miles on them, the wheels and tyres are in practically as-new condition.

They are load rated to suit all models including the T32.

4x 20" BBS SX - Crystal Black (20 x 9.0" 5x120/N ET42)
4x Pirelli PZero 275/40R20 106Y XL
1x Set of SILVER Wheel Bolts
1x Set of Hubcentric rings

The cost new was £2200 and I'm looking for £1800.
I'm based in Northamptonshire but travel around quite a bit so might be able to meet somewhere.
Thanks very much
Andy

View attachment 15434

t6-1.jpg

t6-2.jpg

t6-3.jpg

I'm surprised these haven't been snapped up. Stonking set of tyres, and makes a change from the usual cheap rims, with cheap tyre combo's that I see so often. (not on here)
Might be worth adding how low you went with the van, to give an idea what they will look like on a potential buyers van.

Thanks mate - good advice. I agree! Proper rims and tyres.

The van is on B14s with a 12mm further drop from standard, so quite low compared to the factory suspension up on stilts.

Still for sale, now off the van and all clean ready to go.

If they had been the Silver BBS SX I would have had them from you. Just dont favour black wheels....

Looks like someone did get a bargain. I had them on watch, and i'd of paid £1000 for them as a set between now and when I decide what to go for next, but they wouldn't of been my first choice of wheel style, so ended up not bidding after they went above a grand.
Glad you sold them though.

So, did they actually sell? Someone got a good deal but that's the second hand wheel market for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back