Sold 18" Winter Tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourershine

Senior Citizen.
VIP Member
T6 Master
After my recent acquisition of a set of Weller deeps that I had to let go because they didn't fit my van, I've ended up with a new set of standard 18" Amarok Steels, which came with a new set of winter tyres, as part of the Weller sale.

The wheels are off to Duchy to be banded and colour changed, and the tyres are surplus to my requirements, but might be of use to a member as they are a very common size on several vehicles.

The Tyres are Lassa Snowways3 Directional 245/45/18 100V Extra load and a quick Google search will see them available for around £90 a tyre. They have been used for 1 single trip to Germany at the start of the year, and that's it. They are literally as new and ready to fit on a set of 18" wheels for winter.

£100 and an absolute bargain at that.

Collection from Leicester, or I might be able to move them around the country if i'm working in your area at some point.

20190909_145053-COLLAGE.jpg

What colour you going for paul?.

Well I've initially said Gloss Black to Jamie, but I'm pondering and can change my mind.
I actually like the fact that Black banded steels seems to be a bit of a no no in our scene. I think Black on Black is easy to pull off.

You anywhere near stockport/manchester

Most of my jobs are South this month, but I am in Southport on the 30th.
If you want them and pay for them, I will hold them for you and bring the tyres up with me on the 30th.

I was going to have mine powder coated black copper but i keep changing my mind.Im not too sure about black amaroks though?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back