Stevefrs

Fuel Process Engineer
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
As title set of alutec turismo concave alloys and tyres
Wheels are 9x18 with an ET42 offset
Load rated to 850kg finished in hypersilver
Tyres are uniroyal 255 45 18 rainsport 3. 2 have 5mm of tread the other 2 are still at 7mm.
£550 or would take a very close offer.
Located in scunthorpe but can post at cost. Steve20180218_114031.jpg

Last edited:
Out of interest how did the find the tyres. Their my proposed option for the new alloys.

Tyres have worn well and are really good in the wet. My previous set had them fitted and my next set will.

20180218_114005.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. Another positive tyre review. A lot of recomendations on here for them but another opinion never dose any harm

@Blitz , I'm running the uni royals.... I've done about 3k miles on them and they are just awesome in all conditions.

Found a set of alloys that I had been looking for, agreed a price on them and don't really need 3 sets.
Not the best pic of them fitted but currently running my winter set.

20170708_134408.jpg

Steve
Not quite on subject but nice caravan indeed. We have a big 7meter Swift single axle. How do you find towing with the T6? I have found the power and gearbox to be great and ample (150 DSG) but a little snakey on the back end at 60mph so generally keep it at 55mph with the cruise control. I am still running 16inch clayton alloys but about to buy some 20s and hoping the towing is abit better at 60-65mph.

Thanks
D

Hi Steve, do these come with the locking bolts/nuts etc .... my T6 Shuttle is on steels ....and therefore need them?
Also:
I am not technical, so can you confirm they should fit my T6 LWB Shuttle without any additional bits/adjustments to my van?
I noticed they were stacked - though reading your thread they have now been refurbished and therefore no marks or scratches - "as new"?

Sorry, if you feel you have answered these points, cheers Paul.

Yes the 1 wheel with kerbing has been repaired. I will get some new photos today. Yes I have the bolts to suit so no other fixings required. Only thing you will need to check is whether your shuttle is a t30 or t32.

Yes the 1 wheel with kerbing has been repaired. I will get some new photos today. Yes I have the bolts to suit so no other fixings required. Only thing you will need to check is whether your shuttle is a t30 or t32.
Just checked and my van is: T32 SE TDI BMT - Pls confirm they will fit when you have a moment. Look forward to seeing photos. Paul

Sorry but as you have a t32 chassis these will not be rated high enough for you.
The t32 needs alloys that are rated to at least 860kg and these are only rated at 850kg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back