Sold 17" Devonports with Goodyear Cargo Vector 2 3PMSF tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooncat

The Members
T6 Guru
Removed from my 4Motion and in very good condition. Minimum tread depth of the tyres are 7.9, 7.8, 7.0 and 6.8mm. These are four season tyres that have the 3 peak mountain and snowflake symbol so have passed the specific winter traction performance tests so will be handy if the winter weather warnings we are getting are correct. One wheel has a tiny scratch (see the 2 photos)

£400 ono. Local to Darlington / Bishop Auckland

P1000929.JPG P1000927.JPG P1000928.JPG

Hi there. I’ve just picked up on this. My T6 is aT32. Do you happen to know if load rating would be OK on these? We’re only “over the hill” from you in Cumbria and I’d been wondering about some winter boots.
Regards
Nick T

Hi there. I’ve just picked up on this. My T6 is aT32. Do you happen to know if load rating would be OK on these? We’re only “over the hill” from you in Cumbria and I’d been wondering about some winter boots.
Regards
Nick T
Hi Nick, These were factory fitted to a T32 4Motion. I should have mentioned the loading in the add!

Cheers,
Mark

Looked at these myself, easily worth the drive to collect, was wondering what you have on your van if your happy to sell these at this time of year.

I might be your man then. Any haggling room? Everyone talks about PM to discuss but I’ve no idea how to do that..........
N

Looked at these myself, easily worth the drive to collect, was wondering what you have on your van if your happy to sell these at this time of year.
I've got two sets of 18s now. One set has Hankook W320 winter tyres on them.

I'm really pleased they have gone to a good home. Keep them locked down in early June!
Cheers, Mark

I have a set for sale also - B50 postcode area - PM me anyone...

Exactly what we have got - like them a lot.
You going bigger?
I have the standard 18" size of 255/45 for both winter and summer tyres. We have a set of W310s on the Yeti 4x4 which previously has been invincible in the snow but it wouldn't get out of the village last Thursday as it lost drive from both axles..............so I fired up the 1966 Landrover which climbed the hill like it was the middle of summer (if the Yeti wasn't getting up, I didn't fancy the chances of the T6).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back