Found 17” wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic W

Storeman
VIP Member
Hi team! Anyone in the Boston / Lincolnshire area got a set of 17” rims suitable for a T6 for sale. Want a second set for winter tyres. What have you got stashed away?

Not in the area, but I've got a set of standard 17" wheels and tyres that came off my T6 highline.
I was planning to take some pictures and post them on the "for sale" section today or tomorrow.

What's your location ? I've been looking for a set for a while in the wanted section.

I'm just north of Oxford.
I've just sent images to Dominic but if he decides not to take them, I'll be back to you @superflyguy, and then I'll list them in the for sale section.
Mine are alloys - not steels.

I'm just north of Oxford.
I've just sent images to Dominic but if he decides not to take them, I'll be back to you @superflyguy, and then I'll list them in the for sale section.
Mine are alloys - not steels.
No problem, I'm guessing they are devonports, I already have those on my van thanks :thumbsup:

Will take £400 cash for the set I have in Warwickshire. 6mm plus of tread no damage.

Will take £400 cash for the set I have in Warwickshire. 6mm plus of tread no damage.

Hi
Are these still for sale? You mentioned you have Good year M&S tyres on. I may be wrong but the pic on gumtree looks like Turanza (Bridgestone). Can you confirm tyre width also 235?.... many thanks

Hi
Are these still for sale? You mentioned you have Good year M&S tyres on. I may be wrong but the pic on gumtree looks like Turanza (Bridgestone). Can you confirm tyre width also 235?.... many thanks
Yes as here is an actual pic of my wheels, or one of them (215/60/17):
$_86.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back