12v Electric tooth brush query

Oldrat

Senior Crafter
T6 Legend
Anyone recommend a 12v tooth brush, or a toothbrush charger that ins on 12v please

@Oldrat
Here’s a previous thread, I will say that I bought similar or same and it didn’t work. The Phillips Sonic toothbrush does last weeks on a single charge though.
We’ve got one of these, works a treat

You can always get deals on the Oral B toothbrushes away from Amazon and don’t need to spend too much on them.
the USB charger I got is not available now but this one is very similar

we have used it in motorhome and when we could fly to sunny places for holidays in the distant past

I found that those rechargeable toothbrushes were a waste of money as they cost about £70 and only last 2 years and 1 week that's £35/year on toothbrushes!
so we all use these at £7.50 and perfectly adequate. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0036TH5VO

View attachment 113822

That’s probably a pretty good option with some decent rechargeable AAs given most people probably have a battery charger in the van for torches and the like.

That’s probably a pretty good option with some decent rechargeable AAs given most people probably have a battery charger in the van for torches and the like.
The batteries last months even brushing twice a day.. :D

Back