£120k Van?

That's Hinkley Camper WRX own T6, and I agree that's bonkers money, regardless on how good it is.

All I want to know is.. what panel did they use for the offside section between the B and C pillar.

base price is 60k.. + extras..
someone bought a cali at Listers few weeks ago for 76.5k

Nearly all options.

:rofl::rofl:

Just reading the description. I didn't know Mercedes did an E63 OMG. You'd think if you were listing something for the price of a small house, you'd at least read through your own description for spelling errors before listing it.

Edit:

They also claim the LED lights give great disability at night.
Wow.

Fantastic looking VANity project and a great showcase/shop window for the teams capabilities which I hope to see in the flesh sometime but I wouldn’t pay £50k for it let alone £120k.

I’m hoping the price tag, which maybe reflective of the money and effort spent, is just a way of generating interest and getting people talking about it ahead of the show season - in which case they are succeeding!!??

Personally I wouldn’t pay 60k for a van that only comes with 4 seats and a rear door that is mounted on the wrong side of the vehicle, let alone the best part of 80, but that’s just me. We all have different taste and desires for our vans that is what makes it such a diverse field.

It's not a good advert for a conversion offering. Place your order and 2 years later it'll be ready for collection :)

perhaps they have built in the ebay fees into the price
i know i cant talk about looks, but there just looks to much going on for me. But if you start with a high price you can only come down!

Very interesting... I heard a man was trying desperately to get a van insured for 120K and has been refused by Insurers.. so eBay and selling is probably a tad optimistic as has been said...a serious gamble in conversion... the shows are probably all that is left to play.

Back