european health insurance card

  1. C

    European Health Insurance Card (ehic) (e111 Card)

    In a recent thread, @Ed Webb mentioned having to pay for dental tratment whilst in Ireland because he had forotten to take his E111/EHIC card with him. EHIC is the new name for the E111 card. Probably a good time to remind others that if you are going to a trip to an European Economic Area...