Window Tinting in Lincolnshire

I used tinted glass Newark - chap called Dovis - Di the rear window on my t6 - did a great job

I used tinted glass Newark - chap called Dovis - Di the rear window on my t6 - did a great job
Thanks for that Steve, just found them on Facebook so will give him a call tomorrow, looking at rear tailgate and rear side windows on a T6 kombi, hoping limo tint might be dark enough to not need curtains in rear maybe.

Limo tint stops people seeing in in daylight but once you put internal lights on you will need blinds or curtains

Anyone tried camper glass..?
I’m still in two minds , I like the idea of stained glass instead of a film that over time time will scratch and peel..
Guess it depends on how long I’m going to keep the van ..

Anyone tried camper glass..?
I’m still in two minds , I like the idea of stained glass instead of a film that over time time will scratch and peel..
Guess it depends on how long I’m going to keep the van ..
From what I’ve seen camper glass is a good product. It is just dyed glass though, window film gives you the benefit of heat and UV rejection, also if you get a broken window the film holds the glass together, makes it a bit easier to clean up.

From what I’ve seen camper glass is a good product. It is just dyed glass though, window film gives you the benefit of heat and UV rejection, also if you get a broken window the film holds the glass together, makes it a bit easier to clean up.
mmmm good points … think that may sway my decision.. thanks

Back