What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Would you recommend? I'm pretty annoyed at anything but a crystal clear windscreen but I find the Autoglym glass polish hard work.
I've used the glaco glass polish, it's good - my windscreen was a complete mess when I got my van, masses of streaks when using the wipers. It's not to much hard work, you don't need to apply masses of pressure and it cleaned my windscreen nicely.

If you've got access to an electric polisher that's even better - you can't polish glass but you can use it with an old pad and some compound to clean it really well.

I used the coating afterwards but got some smearing initially. Water does bead well with it though.

Would you recommend? I'm pretty annoyed at anything but a crystal clear windscreen but I find the Autoglym glass polish hard work.
It went on really well and does seem really clear. The test will be how long it lasts. I did clay bar it then used their cleaner so hopefully it will last a few van washes and won't have to do it ever time.

THQ LED Rear Lights today.

I’ve been waiting for weeks for the Red Smoke to come back into stock. Then saw a picture of them & decided they might actually be way darker than I would have wanted. So went for the Red. Very glad I did too :thumbsup:

IMG_5909.jpeg

Back